Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bushfire Condolences !

On behalf of all of the members of the Basalt to Bay Landcare Network I would like to offer my heart felt condolences to all of the families of people affected by the recent Victorian Bushfires.

I also offer my condolences to those families who have previously been affected by bushfires. For many of you recent events will have awoken the trauma that you have suffered.

I also would like to offer my praise to all the emergency service workers (including police, ambulance, doctors, pilots, CFA members, counsellors, etc.) and the many members of local communities who have shown great courage and compassion in assisting their fellow human beings. Great work !


Lets hope the 2008-2009 Victorian fire season is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment